Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Heh, I Loved It

It Twas' GREAT!!!!!

Retarded Animal Babies 13 Retarded Animal Babies 13

WTF!

I have a really big problem with people that put reviews that have the overall under 5 because DAVE the guy who makes "RAB" is probably one of the most influencual artists for me, and he is one of the top rated artists on newgrounds. So when people do that i start to think...... Have they ever made flash?

Some people say hes not funny and hes immature, well when you look at the statistics the average ng user is about 12 to 25 years old, and younger viewers really love this shit, and hes doing it for the child inside of himself and all of the newgrounders out there.

Hes has really good art, comedy and his ideas are some of the best on ng, so until you LOSERS make flash and establish being one of the best newgrounders i'll take your words to thought, until then have a good time living in your moms house for the rest of your lives!!

By the way, im 14!

The Bill Cosby Collection The Bill Cosby Collection

You really need to do some better work!!!!

Im really getting sick of your guys flash cartoons, although i seriously love PUBE MUPPET! but this flash really well.....sucked.

MaDNeSS GeaR SoLiD 2 MaDNeSS GeaR SoLiD 2

First one was way better!!!

First was better, but im always in to watching stuff die!!! lol

Stick Movie Tutorial Stick Movie Tutorial

Are you there?

good work, ummmm i was wondering if you could help me? idk if your email changed cause i cant get a hold of you.

Creep?! Creep?!

I love the song

that song has taken me through some pretty tough times!

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

I love you work!

I love your work, its so awesome but i think i like the punk-o-matic better! Why dont you make an updated version of it?

How V8 is made How V8 is made

That was great

its was so dumb that it was good!!!!! make more on how other stuff is made!!!!

Valley of Mushrooms Valley of Mushrooms

Great work

That is probably one of the best work i've seen all day!

Sheepie responds:

Cool.
...wait, was the other stuff you saw sutpid?

The Greatest Sandwich The Greatest Sandwich

That was a compelling story...

I broke down and cried at the end...